Back from the Dead ~

I'm back! Sorry for the long blogging break, I've been busy like hell (specially with my 8am - 7pm fundraising job) and after coming home mostly tired to death, so I didn't have the energy to post a decent entry... I'm still writing on my term paper btw (the deadline is tomorrow!! T_T) and I still haven't skyped with my dad ever since he migrated to Brazil in March (I miss him and I have stuff to discuss with him but we both seem to be super busy ._.).

Anyway, what have I been up to?

As some of you might have noticed I put up several ad banner... I hope you don't mind that too much... I joined the ShareASale affiliation program and I hope to be able to brush up my pocket money with some reviews or through my reader's help ^^
So... if you're planning to buy from one of my affiliated sites (Yesasia, Yesstyle, Strapya)anyway, then please click on my ads and help a poor university student T_T

You might say that I'm not poor if I can afford all that Loli clothes... but I have to say, I mostly buy second hand and I receive a small (but decent) trimonthly student allowance from a super nice academic foundation and I have several part-time jobs to pay my rent and costs of living >_< my father used to help me with some money but now that he's migrated and struggling to build his own business I don't want to be a burden.

< my cute new apron
I'm trying to become a lovely (part-time) housewife ;P

I noticed that since my last entry (June 16th) I've gotten 4 new followers... I don't know what I've done to deserve that but I want to say WELCOME and thank you to my new readers! Hope you'll enjoy reading my blog! ^_^

and for everyone who's been wondering
this is my LOLI WARDROBE
(without shoe, bag and headwear collection)

11 comments

Comment from: Leaa [Visitor] · http://cassisroses.blogspot.com
YAAAY! I missed you laurita! <3 I understand that you're busy, but I'm so happy now! ㅋㅋㅋ!

*cough* But on your blogpost! 8D Your loli-wardrobe is amazing! I wish I had your wardrobe.. it also looks so neat! I just re-organised mine.. but it's a mess already! XD How do you do that? :P

Sorry, I'm a poor student myself.. so I don't have money to buy stuff! ㅋㅋㅋ
06/26/10 @ 22:57
Comment from: Naka [Visitor] · http://www.nakasnet.blogspot.com
wow such a nice lo,ita wardrobe ^^ mine is like 3 dresses and 2 blouses :p

and i hope you get some more money from the ads, I need money too :(
06/27/10 @ 01:17
Comment from: Furaushi [Visitor] · http://furaushi.blogspot.com/
Woow, der Schrank sieht ya gut aus. Hast du eigentlich auch solche locken-hairextensions? (k auf deinen fotos haett ich solche bis jetz noch nie gesehen xD)

liebe gruesse

ps. die rosa schuhe mit dem herzabsatz sind ja mal niqe (*O*)
06/27/10 @ 11:55
Comment from: Thanh Thao [Visitor] · http://welcometomysekai.blogspot.com/
Welcome back, I totally missed you and your posts! :-))

You have a lovely wardrobe, and everything's so neat! I guess your whole apartment must be so neat! :-)

Ah, sorry to hear you're so busy!! Please keep in touch with us nevertheless! XD
06/27/10 @ 12:36
Comment from: AiChan [Visitor]
Great! How did you affiliate with those sites? :o

Give it all! :)
06/27/10 @ 18:17
Comment from: lacosta [Member] Email
@Leaa: thank you ^^ you really encouraged to start blogging more often again! :D 고마워요 ~

@Naka: well... I spent a lot of money on loli clothes when I just started... ^^' yes! I hope we'll earn some more money! T_T

@Furaushi: aww~danke für deinen kommi! hairextensions hab ich leider nicht... dafür perücken... XD die rosa schuhe sind süss, aber unmöglich zu tragen XD''

@Thanh Thao: thanks! that's really nice of you! ^_^
actually I'm quite messy too ;D I just arranged the clothes nicely because my girl friends came over to visit me (next blog post) ^_^

@AiChan: you just have to apply on shareasale and then if you get approved you can join any affiliation program ^_^
06/29/10 @ 22:26
Comment from: Ama.Maiden [Visitor] · http://amatwinkle.blogspot.com/
Wow I love your loli stuff!! ^-^
umm...btw..I wanted to ask you what's the brand of the shoes with the heart shaped heel ?
Kiss²
06/29/10 @ 23:34
Comment from: Abendstern [Visitor] · http://abend-stern.blogspot.com
Hey!
Thanks a lot for adding me, I just wanted to drop by and say that I love your blog, I've been reading it from time to time <3 I finally follow now too, haha ^^
your loli wardrobe is impressive! so many beautiful dresses!
06/30/10 @ 10:46
Comment from: lacosta [Member] Email
@Ama Maiden: thank you XD The heart-shaped shoes (that are unwearable because of the super high heels) are from Yumetembo, here's the link: http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/dreamv/
your blog is super cute btw!! do you learn chinese? ;D

@Abendstern: aww~thanks! That's a big compliment for me ^_^ my wardrobe is a bit too big for a broken student... ^///^ *blush* wish you a lot of fun while becoming a gyaru! ^_^
07/05/10 @ 19:54
Comment from: Ama Maiden [Visitor] · http://amatwinkle.blogspot.com/
Thank you for the link!! ^^ and thanks for your compliment! And yeah I learn chinese (now it's been 2 years I learn chinese) and you do you ?
07/06/10 @ 12:39
Comment from: lacosta [Member] Email
@Ama Maiden (xposted on ur blog):
yes, I study Sinology at university and I'm nearly finished... I've studied for 4 years now ^^ have you been to China? *^_^*
07/06/10 @ 15:01

Comments are closed for this post.