Final Stages ~

It's finally time. In less than two weeks my fiancé and I will be on our way to Beijing and Seoul.

I guess I'm over the worst and finally looking forward to the future again.
Though very interesting these last few months have stressed me out in so many ways that I started feeling worn out both physically and mentally and in the middle of a mild depression.
The relationship with my fiancé had to endure many setbacks because of my burn out
but I think it can only get better from now on. ^^

Thank you for bearing with me these last few months.

I think I now have the energy to start blogging again and
I'm excited about this summer, I'll have lots to tell you! ♥

8 comments

Comment from: rain [Visitor]
i hope you'll have lots of fun in beijing and seoul! can't wait to hear about your new adventures! :)
08/12/11 @ 04:10
Comment from: Liya [Visitor]
*****
Beijing is a wonderful place, there are a lot of things you can see and the food is awesome! I'm sure Seoul will be great, too!^-^ Maybe that trip will help you to feel better. Have fun! <3
08/12/11 @ 09:23
Comment from: Miho-chan [Visitor] Email · http://mihoshappylife.wordpress.com/
Welcome back my dear, I really missed you Laurita TT___TT

Wish you a exciting and unforgettable stay in Beijing and Seoul. Make and fill your life with lots of joyful memories ^^

"Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word *happy* would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. It is far better to take things as they come along with patience and equanimity."(~Carl Jung~)
08/12/11 @ 12:58
Comment from: lacosta [Member] Email
@rain:
Thank you! I'm sure we'll have a blast & I'll make sure to share my adventures with you all ^^

@Liya:
I'm so looking forward to showing my bf around the university I used to study Chinese in, I want to share so many things of Beijing with him. ♥

@Miho-chan
Thank you for your concern ♥ Yes, life is all about balancing good times and bad times and I think good times are ahead! :D
08/13/11 @ 10:14
Comment from: nanaw [Visitor]
I hope you will feel better and be happy
08/14/11 @ 06:19
Comment from: Tobias [Visitor]
*****
Have fun :)
08/14/11 @ 13:21
Comment from: ×t s u k i.- [Visitor] Email
Come back, I miss your lovely posts <3

selfishxxromance @ blogspot dot com
08/15/11 @ 02:06
Comment from: ねこちゃん [Visitor] · http://www.nekoblog.ch
Hey Laurita-chan ☆ミ I'm happy to read that you're looking forward to the future agai! I'm also very curious about your next entries! Please have lots of fun in China and enjoy yourself!! Take good care of your fiancé ;) byebye ねこちゃん
08/15/11 @ 14:38

Comments are closed for this post.